Friday, April 22, 2016

February


My transfers are all double digits now! Only 4 left! It's crazy! Has it really been that long??

We had interviews with the mission president last week. I found out that I go home at the end of July and the Samuelians go home at the beginning of July! I will have a new mission president for the last 3 weeks of my mission!

I will be staying in Willamina for another 6 weeks with a new companion! I found out that someone I taught in Newberg is still taking the lessons and her grandson who I met a few times is getting baptized next month! From what I hear he has changed so much!! It is really cool to hear about seeds that I have planted and how they are blossoming. Springtime is almost here! Sending another companion home is hard. I'm so glad that I got to spend with Sister Drown. I'm excited to hear about what the future holds for her and for me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment