Friday, April 22, 2016

100.


Hello,

There are 100 days left of my mission... Wow! 2 weeks left of the transfer and then 2 more transfers left. President and Sister Samuelian have less time with me.

Sister Ure and I got to go to the temple visitors center! This week we have really seen how we are often in the right place at the right time. It has been amazing!

We were running late to dinner one day and as we were driving, we saw someone we were teaching and we got to talk to her. Another time,, we were on our way to our coordination meeting and we saw a guy who volunteered at the food bank with us and we got to talk to him. We walked up a hill to see someone in our area book and they weren't home, but we talked to a member who recently moved into our ward. Then at the visitors center, we saw a member from Sisters than I knew, 2 people from Newberg and Sister Clark!! It was amazing!

I love you all and I hope you have a great week!!

Love, Sister Kelly Martin

Send letters to:

Oregon Salem Mission
700 Deborah Rd. Suite 260
Newberg, Oregon 97132

No comments:

Post a Comment