Monday, January 18, 2016

January!


So I told Kelly that Alan Rickman passed away and this was her response:

We were having a meeting with some people in the ward and they mentioned that we lost some celebrities recently and I didn't care until they mentioned Snape and then I was devastated!!! But now he has a chance to learn about the gospel in the spirit world! I love you! Thanks for making sure that I knew! Have we lost any other Harry Potter stars?? Of course we lost Richard Harris, but that was a long time ago and he was our favorite Dumbledore!

Not much has happened this week. We gave a pass along card to an investigator and he told us that he looked at it and it had a number to call to get a free bible and so he called and asked for a free bible. We were trying so hard not to laugh because we knew that his name would show up as a referral asking for a bible which we would then deliver to him.

In our weekly Book of Mormon study class we finished reading about Isaiah in 2Nephi. It was really interesting  comparing what is written in 2Nephi with what is written in Isaiah. I love being able to read from the Bible and the Book of Mormon side by side. I know that both books contain God's word and I am grateful to have them in my life.

Love ya!
Sister Kelly Martin.

Sister Kelly Martin
Oregon Salem Mission
700 Deborah Road, Ste. 260
Newberg, OR 97132

No comments:

Post a Comment