Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Last week of transfer!


We got to go to the temple last week! We also had interviews with President Samuelian. Sister Ure and I were the last two regular interviews that president will ever do as mission president. Next transfer is zone zonference and then my last transfer, I will get a new mission president halfway through and he will do all of the interviews. On our way to our interviews, we just barely left Willamina and the the gas light came on! I totally forgot that we needed to get gas! We made the 20 minutes to the gas station in West Salem where our interviews were but in the mean time, I was worried that we were going to run out of gas on the highway and that we would be late to our district meeting/interviews.

We have a baptism this week! Our 11 year old investigator is getting baptized. Her grandpa will baptize her.

President has invited all of the missionaries to focus on strengthening their faith in Christ.

Not much else is going on but I love you all very much!

Sister Martin.



Missionaries.





No comments:

Post a Comment