Thursday, June 18, 2015

Transfer 4. Week 4.

We had a mission tour this week!! Elder Daniel Johnson, a general authority came and spoke to us missionaries! It was basically an all day meeting. The overall message that I got was obedience brings miracles.

I got to see Sister McFarland!! She is in my stake back home and she has been out for a little over a year now! We got sent to the same mission! She told me that her little sister is preparing to go on a mission soon, so they might have 4 missionaries out at once!!!!!

We have been helping with the hot air balloons every Friday, Saturday, and Monday morning! It's so much fun! The process of setting up and taking down a balloon is so exciting every time!

Our fire alarm went off 1:30 in the morning on Friday. I got up and tried turning on the light in the living room/dining room and it didn't turn on. So I thought the light bulbs burnt out. So I pushed the couch to the fridge and got on top of the fridge so I could turn the fire alarm off. It never occurred to Sister Williams and I that there might actually be a fire and we are supposed to evacuate. We were talking to the Cluffs after we all woke up and Papa Cluff went out and checked everything. The power was out and the alarms were just letting us know that. Everything was fine except for the 2 hours of sleep that were lost that night. All in a great week! Until next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment