Thursday, June 18, 2015

Transfer 4. Week 3.

We have a mission tour this coming week! A general authority comes and teaches the missionaries!! Unfortunately we don't get to all gather together, we meet in smaller groups. So there will be 3 different conferences! I'm excited!

I am going to the doctor tomorrow to see if Kaiser will let me do a little more physical therapy. I need to learn some new exercises to strengthen my left leg. I instinctively use my right leg more than my left, especially when standing. The problem with that is my right hip now it feels like it wants to pop, kind of like when you want to pop your knuckle but it won't pop. I spoke to a member in the ward who is in grad school studying physical therapy and she said the problem is probably stemming from the knee and if we were to fix or strengthen the knee, then I would be able to fix the hip problem and prevent other future problems, So hopefully, Kaiser will let me see a physical therapist, of course I have to get a referral for one.

This week was good. We were able to do a lot of service which is fun! I mowed a lawn for the first time. I wasn't able to use the riding lawn mower, but it looked like a blast! I got a sunburn on my arms and I have a cool watch tan now!

We had a lesson with a family who was baptized a year ago and their son's friend was there. I've met her before and she has kind of taken lessons before but her mom made her stop. Anyway, the nonmember was telling us that she wanted to be baptized and that she can now because she doesn't live with her mom and then he asked her if he could baptize her! She is going to be baptized at the end of this month! How awesome! So exciting! I love the gospel and I know that Heavenly Father is looking out for each of us! :)

This is me and Sister Williams and Carrie! We were a crew of 3 setting up and taking down a balloon!!!!! It was fun! We got training on everything!!! 
This was on sister Harry's desk in forest grove. I have also found
out that surprisingly enough, I am not the oldest sister missionary
out here, there are a lot of young sisters, but there are a lot of
older ones like me.
Sister Williams and I went on exchanges with our sister training
leaders: Sister Hardy and Sister Mower. I went to forest grove with
Sister Mower and Sister Hardy stayed with Sister Williams.


No comments:

Post a Comment