Saturday, May 2, 2015

I went on a cruise!!

Jada's Baptism! Sister WIlliams, Jada, and I!

I went on a cruise!! Embark in the service of God, beehive conference!
Sister Williams, Jada, Sister Martin, and Sister Dibble
Selfie!!!! :)
Scooby Doo Mystery Machine!!




Sister Williams and I have had a busy week!! Jada was baptized this Saturday! I was asked to speak about the Holy Ghost. It is a lot easier to speak at a baptism because I focus on the person who is getting baptized, and I know Jada. She is a wonderful girl who went to her grandma in January and told her she wants to be baptized, so we started teaching her and she has now been able to be baptized!! 

We were then able to go to the Beehive Conference which was called Embark in the Service of God. So we boarded a "cruise ship" and Sister Williams and I were the special guest speakers, which was crazy intense. I got to tell them about my knee and a mini mission and how they can be good missionaries to their friends by being an example and also sharing the gospel with them. Sister Williams was able to talk about leaving a scholarship for volleyball and softball behind in Kansas. She told them she was going to serve a mission and they said that she would not hold her scholarship and she chose to come on a mission anyway. 

We are teaching a boy named Norris who is getting baptized this next Saturday. His mom is a member and his dad is not. Norris asked both of his parents to speak at his baptism!!! We think that is exactly what his dad needs to start taking the lessons and learning more about what the rest of his family believes. 

This week has been full of miracles, very intense, but great. I am excited to see the hand of the Lord in the rest of this transfer. My companion and I need to open our mouths and find more people to teach!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment