Thursday, February 12, 2015

W33K 3!!!

So I have been looking for rainbows after the rain stops and I haven't found any yet. Sister Kinneard got a cold this week and I had a kink in my neck. Not a lot of fun. But we pushed forward anyway! We went on splits this last Thursday. I took our investigator to the temple visitors's center with Bro and Sis Ellis and Sister Kinneard took a member to our dinner appointment. It was so different not having my companion with me and it was a little intimidating taking our investigator to the temple without sister Kinneard, but it turned out well! He was really impressed by the temple. It was one of the most beautiful places he had ever seen. He thought it was a really neat place to get married at. It rained the whole time we were there and I left my coat and umbrella at the temple. Still haven't gotten it back yet, but we're working on it. We couldn't go to the Atrium because the temple is closed for cleaning. It was a great experience!!

I don't have time to say anything else so here are some pictures!









MORE TO COME SOON!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment