Saturday, February 1, 2014

Introductions

Hi everyone, my name is Sister Kelly Martin and I am going on a mission to Salem, Oregon! I leave for the MTC this Wednesday and I'm super excited. My little sister Stacy is going to be managing my blog while I'm gone, so she has the fun job of sifting through my letters!

To distinguish between what I write and what she writes we have decided that everything written by Stacy will be written in italics and everything written by me will be in not italics. Well, I guess we will put another post in about a week or two when I send my first letter from the MTC home! :)  

Oh yeah, this is my MTC address:
Sister Kelly Rene Martin
FEB19  OR-SAL
2009 N 900 E Unit 144
Provo UT 84602

and there is also the website dearelder.com in which you need to make an account but they do send letters same day delivery while I am in the MTC after that, I leave the MTC on the 19th. After that, this is the address that you should send letters to:

Sister Kelly Rene Martin
Oregon Salem Mission
700 Deborah Rd Ste 260
Newberg OR 97132

Write me lots of letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment