Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Weakness into Strengths


This week was amazing! We taught 18 lessons, which is pretty fantastic! We saw so many miracles every day, even when our appointments didn't work out. 

I feel like I have changed so much since I've come on my mission. I have realized so much about myself and my habits that I didn't know and it has definitely been a growing experience. Sister Kinneard and I have a lot of great conversations before we go to sleep. We have been role playing a lot as well. 

I am still trying to get over my fear of talking to random strangers. One of the things that I have studied a lot lately was our purpose for being here on earth. We knew that we were going to be tried and tested and that this life is a time for us to prepare to meet God. 

Ether 12:27
 27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.

Heavenly Father gave us weaknesses so that we would turn to Him and He would make them become strengths. Our weaknesses can only become strengths when we rely on Him and act in faith! I have been blessed with so many weaknesses and even more blessed that I am able to recognize them. I am so grateful to have a loving companion who helps me! And a savior who loves and cares for me and helps me to become stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment